- its perfectly normal and expected for people to act differently around other people
- you play a different role in everyones life and you act accordingly to that role
- its not being two faced
- it’s “would you act the way you act around your friends at a job interview?”
- no you would not
"So what are your strengths?"
"YOUR FACE HAS STRENGTHS"
Sanjai, a 20-years old bull (male elephant), sees himself for the first time in front of a mirror. [x]
elephants are fucking awesome.
Hey guys. Guess what? i finally hit 400 followers! yay! I’m extremely happy to present my first giveaway!
1) you must be following me here (i will check)
2) likes do not count only reblogs
3) you must have your ask box open and be willing to give me your adress
4) U.S. only
5)Giveaway ends September 30, 2014
Prizes Prizes PRIZES
There will be 3 winners
First place wins a sweater and a t-shirt of the corps and year of your choice
Second place wins just a sweater of the corps and year of your choice
Third place get a t-shirt of the corps and year of your choice
Some of the sweater and t-shirt designs are as follows. But if you win i will ask you which corps and year you want so don’t worry about it not being on this list.
hey guys today is the last day to reblog this before i pick the winners so have at it
I’ve saved this since March to post.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU YES YES YES I WAS THINKING THIS TODAY TOO I POSTED IT EVERYWHERE
yall can wake me up now
accurate representation ofshowing your friend something you enjoy but they dont
I’M BREAKING UP WITH YOU.
Mako is the best and I can’t love you if you think otherwise.
Look at how proud he looks with those lil ear flicks ☺️
the fuck is this
it’s graphic notation.
you can play the chimes in whichever way you interpret the lines.
for example, you could see it as high points being forte dynamics, and low points being piano dynamics.
but in this case, it looks like the composer just wants you to sustain the sound of the chimes after hitting an accent with them.
it looks weird, yeah, but thankfully you don’t have to overthink this.
Nah, I don’t think that’s right
really? this one from 1975 for a percussionist must be totally wrong too!
or how about something a little newer than that? like, 1985? does body drumming sound interesting? fuck yeah it does! I’ll even throw in the instructions for how to read this! it’s totally wrong (and in French!), but…
we’ve been so wrong since the 1950’s, it’s absolutely crazy to think that composers like this guy was wrong:
…as well as this Stockhausen fella:
or even this guy:
"but it’s 2014! no one writes like that anymore!"
I love dogs so much
♡ punk #tbt ♡;another one of those middle school playlists with the same songs you know all the words to.1. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
2. Dirty Little Secret - The All American Rejects
3. Whoa Oh! - Forever The Sickest Kids
4. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
5. Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
6. I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan
7. My Own Worst Enemy - LIT
8. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
9. Just The Girl - The Click Five
10. Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
11. All The Small Things - Blink 182
12. Weightless- All Time Low
13. I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic! At The Disco
14. That's What You Get- Paramore
15. American Idiot - Green Day
16. Mr. Brightside- The Killers
17. Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days
18. 1985- Bowling For Soup
19. Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
20. In Too Deep - Sum 41
21. Island In The Sun - Weezer
22. Everywhere - Michelle Branch
23. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.